G r e g M i x
& A s s o c i a t e s A r c h i t e c t s I n c . , A . I . A .
• We work to provide clients with first-rate design services and construction documents.
• We provide each and every project with our personal attention and experience.
• We design new custom homes and produce the construction documents for our clients and their builders to use in pricing, permitting and construction.
• We have extensive experience with renovations and historic homes and neighborhoods.
• During construction, we can review shop drawings and samples, clarify the design, solve problems, observe construction, and report to you or others involved in your project.
• Our master planning, site planning, code & zoning review, and feasibility studies guide our clients in key decisions.
• We are flexible and willing to work with each individual client to create practical solutions that are innovative in design.
• We also have substantial experience in other building types, such as multi-family, mixed use, retail, religious, day care & educational, hospitality (restaurants, bars, hotels), offices. Please see those pages for our experience within
• Each client's services are personally tailored to the specific need of the Project and the Client.
Visit Our Commercial
Architecture Studio at:
(i.e. why hire an architect)
Blogs & Links:
Member: A.I.A. - The American Institute of Architects
NCARB - National Council of Architectural Registration Boards
│ Home │ Design Process │ Design Consultations │ Portfolio of Custom Projects │ Portfolio of Renovation Projects │ Contact │
Copyright Greg Mix & Associates Architects Inc., A.I.A., 770-806-8866, GregMix@comcast. net